Since 9/11, the number of zombie narratives consumed worldwide has veritably exploded. They seem to be everywhere—in novels, games, comic books, film, and television. For...
- HRI Fellows’ Research Showcase February 22, 2018
- Colloquium: National Memories, Witnesses and World War Two February 22, 2018
- Humanities Research Fellowships February 21, 2018
- Public Lecture: Performing Depression: Lars von Trier’s Antichrist, Melancholia, and Nymphomaniac February 15, 2018
- Eye Tracking and Art Creation for the Mobility Challenged Hackathon February 6, 2018