The HRI Profiling Scholarship Series provides a forum for scholars at the University of Regina to talk informally to colleagues, students, and the University of Regina community about a recent scholarly project that is of general interest in the field of the humanities.
Those interested in proposing a talk in either the fall or the winter semester should contact the HRI Director.
Profiling Scholarship Archive is available here
To propose a Profiling Scholarship talk, or for further information about upcoming talks, please contact:
Dr. Ian Germani
Director, Humanities Research Institute
- No events
- Readings by Contemporary Canadian Writers: Trevor Herriot, Jan Zwicky and Anne McDonald October 26, 2017
- American Politics and the Lost Art of Compromise October 18, 2017
- Jane Austen Festival September 1, 2017
- ‘DIY Digital Humanities’ August 25, 2017
- Jane Austen Festival: Call for Papers July 10, 2017