Robert Froderman argues in Inside Higher Education that there needs to be greater engagement at the institutional level with issues of contemporary concern on the...
Humanities Graduates and the British Economy: The Hidden Impact http://www.torch.ox.ac.uk/graduateimpact Description from the report website: “Higher education is historically rooted in a model of learning based...
- Jane Austen Festival: one-day colloquium
- September 23, 2017
- American Politics and the Lost Art of Compromise
- September 27, 2017
- The Politics of Emotion: A Public Workshop
- September 29, 2017
- Readings by Contemporary Canadian Writers: Gail Bowen
- October 24, 2017
- Jane Austen Festival: Call for Papers July 10, 2017
- Profiles: Humanities Research Fellow, Dr. Randal Rogers July 3, 2017
- Profiles: Humanities Research Fellow, Christina Stojanova July 3, 2017
- Profiles: Humanities Research Fellow, Francesco Freddolini July 3, 2017
- Do the humanities need to be re-humanized? June 14, 2017