Ian Germani has taught in the History Department at the University of Regina since 1987 and served as Head from 2004-2007 and 2009-2013. He teaches European and Military History. His principal research focus is on the relationship between war and culture. His work has appeared in The Journal of Military History, The Canadian Journal of History, French History, The European Review of History, and The Journal of War and Culture Studies. He is currently working on a book about the realities and representations of the Soldier’s Death in French history.
- HRI Fellows’ Research Showcase February 22, 2018
- Colloquium: National Memories, Witnesses and World War Two February 22, 2018
- Humanities Research Fellowships February 21, 2018
- Public Lecture: Performing Depression: Lars von Trier’s Antichrist, Melancholia, and Nymphomaniac February 15, 2018
- Eye Tracking and Art Creation for the Mobility Challenged Hackathon February 6, 2018