Ian Germani has taught in the History Department at the University of Regina since 1987 and served as Head from 2004-2007 and 2009-2013. He teaches European and Military History. His principal research focus is on the relationship between war and culture. His work has appeared in The Journal of Military History, The Canadian Journal of History, French History, The European Review of History, and The Journal of War and Culture Studies. He is currently working on a book about the realities and representations of the Soldier’s Death in French history.
- No events
- Readings by Contemporary Canadian Writers: Trevor Herriot, Jan Zwicky and Anne McDonald October 26, 2017
- American Politics and the Lost Art of Compromise October 18, 2017
- Jane Austen Festival September 1, 2017
- ‘DIY Digital Humanities’ August 25, 2017
- Jane Austen Festival: Call for Papers July 10, 2017